We know lifestyle change is sometimes difficult therefore just reach out to one of our nurse or counsellors if you need some help!
No. 1 Fertility Tips
- See your GP for pre-pregnancy check-up and bloods including a thyroid check.
- Start a pregnancy vitamin
- Use and ovulation kit to help you time ovulation
- Have regular sex around ovulation
- Exercise regularly
- Eat healthy and organic
- Maintain a healthy weight BMI 20-25
- Use sperm friendly lubricant
- Avoid smoking
- Limit or avoid alcohol
- Manage stress with meditation, exercise, sleeping, yoga, acupuncture
- Cut down Caffeine